QA1 K-Member Tubular LS Engine Swap 1979-1993
- Fits All 1979-1993 Mustangs
- Designed For GM LS Engines
- Increased Header Clearance
- 50% Lighter Vs Stock K-Member
QA1 Tubular K-Member for 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992 and 1993 Mustangs with an LS Engine Swap.
Replace the heavy factory K-member on your 1979-1993 Fox Body Mustang with this lightweight QA1 Tubular K-Member (MUK21). This K-member mounts your swapped LS engine seamlessly and with ease, giving you increased performance in your iconic Fox Body Mustang.
Features & Benefits:
- Fits 1979-1993 Mustangs with an LS engine swap
- Proudly made in the USA
- Constructed from HSLA Steel (High Strength Low Alloy Steel)
- 50% weight reduction over Stock K-Member
- Ideal for street performance, autocrossing and drag racing applications
- Maintain optimum anti-dive geometry with minimize bump steer issues
- Stainless steel steering rack relocation inserts
- Bolt on installation, uses factory mounting locations
- Provides increased header clearance
- Bolt on engine mounts
- Black powder coated finish
- Can use your factory lower control arms
- Lower control arm brackets are raised to correct roll center
This QA1 Tubular K-Member is made from HSLA steel, which is a high strength, low alloy steel. This K-member is 50 percent lighter than the factory K-member and is proudly made in the USA. The lower control arm brackets are raised to correct roll center when your 1979-1993 Mustang is lowered. This K-member also maintains optimum anti-dive geometry with minimized bump steer issues. Ideal for street performance, autocrossing and drag racing applications, this K-member gives you the ability to change the steering geometry with stainless steel steering rack relocation inserts. You can choose to run the steering rack in the stock location, or raise the rack for maximum performance. QA1 gives you the ability to unbolt the motor mounts and install different ones for a different engine. This K-member comes in a stylish black powder-coated, high gloss finish. This Tubular K-Member will mount your swapped engine seamlessly, making your upgraded engine feel like it belonged in your Mustang since the day it drove off the lot.
*This QA1 Tubular K-Member specifically fits 1979-1993 Mustangs with an LS engine swap
Please Note: This QA1 Tubular K-member requires the use of Coil-Overs.
Order a QA1 (MUK21) Tubular K-Member for your 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992 or 1993 Mustang with an LS Engine Swap From CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
- UPR Front Coil Over Kit With Sleeves And 12 X 250lb Springs Pro Series 1979-2004$283.49 Regular Price $314.99