The QA1 Race Front Lower Control Arms are a performance upgrade for 1979-1993 Mustangs with SN95 Spindles. The QA1 Tubular Race Front Lower Control Arms are constructed from high-quality steel tubing that includes exclusive XM Series Rod Ends and Low Friction Ball Joints.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1979-1993 Mustangs
- Works with Stock and QA1 K-Members
- Weight Savings of 15lbs.
- Constructed from High-Quality Steel
- Black Powder Coated Finish
- Sold as a Pair
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Includes Exclusive Chromoly Heat-Treated XM Rod Ends
- Low Friction 1994-2004 Mustang Ball Joints (For Use with SN95 Spindles)
- Ideal for Racing Applications
The QA1 Tubular Race Control Arms include Sway Bar Mounts so you can install an aftermarket or stock Sway Bar. Once the Race Lower Control Arms are constructed they are then finished in a Gloss Black Powder Coat. The QA1 Tubular Race Front Lower Control Arms are proudly manufactured in the USA!
Please Note: The QA1 Tubular Race Front Lower Control Arms will Require Front Coil-Overs (No Spring Perch).