Are you looking for an adjustable shock for your classic 1965-1970 Mustang? If you want a way to fine tune your ride’s suspension, then check out this QA1 Rear Double-Adjustable Billet Aluminum Stocker Star Shock (TD601) from CJ Pony Parts today!
Features and Benefits:
- Lightweight Billet Construction
- Rear Shock
- Direct Fit Replacement
- Double Adjustable Design
- Adjusts Rebound and Compression
- Sold Individually
- QA1 Limited Lifetime Warranty
- QA1 Proma Star, Stocker Star, Ultra Ride & Aluma Matic Shocks purchased after 09/01/2020
- Limited Lifetime warranty claims must be made directly through QA1
- Registration Required
This Rear Double-Adjustable Billet Aluminum Stocker Star Shock (TD601) produced by QA1 is installed using a quick and easy bolt-in process that can be done by anyone! Thanks to its double adjustable design, its rebound and compression can be adjusted so that you can fine tune your Mustang’s suspension. This direct fit replacement shock is 100% dyno tested and serialized, so you know you are receiving the highest quality! This shock (TD601) features a smooth and lightweight billet aluminum body.
- 1965-1970 Mustang