QA1 Tubular Street Lower Control Arm Pair Front 1979-1993
- High Quality Steel
- Black Powder Coated
- Manufactured in the USA
- Compressed Rubber Bushings
Pair of QA1 Tubular Street Front Lower Control Arms for 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992 and 1993 Mustangs.
The QA1 (MU1ESA) Street Front Lower Control Arms are designed to be a suspension upgrade for 1979-1993 Mustangs. The Front Lower Control Arms are constructed from high quality steel tubing that is fully welded for a high-quality finish. The QA1 (MU1ESA) Street Lower Control Arms feature exclusive compressed rubber bushings and are engineered for performance. The Front Lower Control Arms do NOT have spring perches for the Factory Style Springs, the Front Lower Control Arms will require QA1 Coil-Overs. Once the Lower Control Arms are fully constructed, they are then finished in a gloss black powder coat. The QA1 1979-1993 Street Tubular Front Lower Control Arms are proudly manufactured in the USA!
Features & Benefits:
- Fits 1979-1993 Fox Body Mustangs
- Works with Stock and QA1 K-Members
- Constructed from High Quality Steel
- Black Powder Coated Finish
- Sold as a Pair
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Includes Exclusive Compressed Rubber Bushings
- Ideal for Street and Strip Applications
- Driver Side Front Lower Control Arm
- Passenger Side Front Lower Control Arm
Please Note: This Pair of QA1 Tubular Street Front Lower Control Arms is designed to be used with Front Coil-overs, these control arms will NOT work with Stock Style Springs.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning