Showing 1-20 of 485 results
- aFe Cold Air Intake System Magnum Force Pro 5R Stage 2 5.7L Dodge Ram 2009-2018$292.89 Regular Price $340.00
- Cataclean Catalytic Converter/ Oxygen Sensor/ Valve/ Fuel Injector Cleaner$22.47 Regular Price $24.97
- K&N Air Filter Replacement Dodge Ram 1500 2002-2018$52.69 Regular Price $61.99
- Flowmaster Muffler Kit 3" Outlaw Stainless Steel Black With Factory Dual Tailpipe Option 5.7L 1500 Dodge Ram 2019-2020$269.96 Regular Price $299.95
- aFe Cold Air Intake System Momentum GT With Pro 5R Oiled Filter 5.7L Hemi Dodge Ram 1500 2019-2020$331.65 Regular Price $450.00
- K&N Cold Air Intake Kit 3.0L EcoDiesel Dodge Ram 1500 2014-2018$208.39 Regular Price $226.99
- aFe Cold Air Intake System Magnum Force Stage 2 With Pro Dry S 5-1/2" Air Filter 5.7L Dodge Ram 1500 2009-2018$292.89 Regular Price $340.00
- aFe Throttle Body Spacer Silver Bullet 5.7L Dodge Ram 2009-2014$116.29 Regular Price $122.20
- Flowmaster Cold Air Intake System Delta Force 5.7L Dodge Ram 1500 2009-2018$314.06 Regular Price $348.95
Showing 1-20 of 485 results
Like the nucleus of a cell, the Ram engine is responsible for all of the energy conversion throughout your truck. Since the truck’s inception in 1981 the Dodge Ram's engine has grown in size, while becoming more fuel efficient at the same time. Because the Ram has become so advanced and has added numerous different tools to its repertoire over the years, your original factory Ram engine might have missed out on all of the improvements. While it is always ideal to return any part of your car to original factory condition, the Dodge Ram engine has plenty of room to grow. Once you replace the broken or rusted out Ram engine parts with any of the new technological upgrades available today, you will immediately notice significant strides in horsepower, fuel economy, and overall performance!
While upgrading your Dodge Ram engine may seem like a daunting task for people that are not as mechanically-savvy, there are several relatively-easy ways to improve your engine’s efficiency. In recent years, cold air intakes have become a popular upgrade for an engine’s power and fuel economy. The more cold air that your Dodge Ram intakes, the less reliant the Ram engine will be on gas. Replacing your factory cold air intake with a brand new one will make your engine more powerful, by increasing its horsepower and torque capabilities. Installing a new cold air intake is an effective way to enhance your Ram engine’s performance, without undergoing an expensive or permanent modification.
Upgrade Your Dodge Ram Engine With Help From CJ’s
Whether you are looking for Ram cold air intakes, body spacers, or other performance upgrades, it is important to make sure that your new parts correspond with your particular Dodge ram’s engine. Here at CJ Pony Parts, it is our mission to connect Dodge Ram owners of all generations with the correct products that they need in order to restore their engines. CJ’s offers a number of different Dodge Ram engine parts to accommodate any needs that truck owners may have. If you are looking for a new Dodge Ram cold air intake, CJ’s features both premium intake kits and replacement filters.
The fine folks at Airaid and aFe offer Ram cold air intake systems that are direct-fit replacements for your original factory equipment. These modern cold air intake systems include a high-density polyethylene air intake pipe that increase horsepower and acceleration gains by attracting cold air in, and keeping hot air out. These fine cold air intake systems are street legal in all 50 states, and come with all of the mechanisms that you need to properly install them.
If your Ram engine already has a working cold air system, it might be a good idea to replace its filters. CJ’s features Dodge Ram replacement filters that produce 50 percent more air flow to the Ram engine. These filters are made with multiple layers of oiled cotton filter medium, and are custom designed to easily fit your existing factory air box.
If you are looking to unlock the true horsepower and torque potential of your Dodge Ram engine, then you might want to take a look at CJ’s GT gas tuner from Bully Dog. This programmer will allow you to tune your truck’s computer to customize your particular needs, while closely monitoring your Ram engine’s battery voltage, intake temperature, oil temperature, and more. The gas tuner is complete with a windshield mount, a fuse tap, a fuse spade, and all of the cables and adaptable plugs required for installation. This product is available for Dodge Ram 1500s from 2003-2013, but its features differ based on the size of the truck’s engine and the particular year of the vehicle.
Now that your Dodge Ram’s engine is in order, you are ready to upgrade the rest of your pickup. While you’re on the sight, be sure to check out CJ’s array of Ram body and appearance parts, exhaust, suspension, and more!