Rancho Shock Absorber RS5000X Front And Rear Kit For 3" To 4" Lift Bronco 1966-1977
Rancho Front and Rear RS5000X Shock Absorber Kit for 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 and 1977 Broncos with a 3" to 4" Lift.
If your 1966-1977 Bronco’s front and rear shocks are worn out, not working like they used to or leaking fluid, it’s time to replace them with this all-in-one Rancho Front and Rear RS5000X Shock Absorber Kit from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Progressive Engagement Valving with Tuned Compression Control Valve
- Enlarged 2-1/4" Twin Tube Body
- 60PSI Gas Pressurized Shock
- 5/8" (16mm) Diameter Nitro-Carburized Piston Rod for Strength and Durability
- 1-3/8" (35mm) Diameter Sintered Iron Piston Ensures Performance in Any Environment
- Rebound Bumper
- Included Protective Boot Protects Shock Rod and Oil Seal
- Glass-Filled, Fluon-Banded Piston
- Fits All 1966-1977 Broncos with 3" to 4" Lift
- Sold as a Kit for Front and Rear
This Rancho Front and Rear RS5000X Shock Absorber Kit comes with a pair of Rancho Front RS5000X Shock Absorbers and a pair of Rancho Rear RS5000X Shock Absorbers. Each one features progressive engagement valving with a tuned compression control valve. These shock absorbers’ enlarged 2-1/4" twin tube bodies are gas pressurized at 60PSI and have a nitro-carburized piston rod for strength and durability. Each one also has a boot that protects the shock rod and oil seal. These shock absorbers are designed for all 1966-1977 Broncos that have a 3" to 4" lift.
This Kit Includes:
- Pair of Rancho Front RS5000X Shock Absorbers
- Pair of Rancho Rear RS5000X Shock Absorbers
Please Note: An axle shim kit (P/N: RS8125) may be required on your Bronco’s rear axle for shock-to-axle clearance.
Order a Rancho Front and Rear RS5000X Shock Absorber Kit for your 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 or 1977 Bronco with a 3" to 4" Lift from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning