Rancho Shock Absorber RS7000MT Front For 0-2" Lift Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018
- Direct-Fit Replacement
- Enhances Ride Comfort
- Filters Out NVH
- Enhances Ride Control
Rancho Front RS7000MT Shock Absorber for all 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Jeep JK Wranglers with a 0-2" Lift.
If you’re looking to improve the handling and ride quality in your 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler with a 0-2” Lift applied this Rancho RS7326 Front RS7000MT Shock Absorber is exactly what you’re looking for. With these shock absorbers applied to your Jeep JK wrangler you’ll see an immediate improvement in precision responses.
Features and Benefits:
- Application-Specific Deflective Disc Valving: Automatically senses and responds to any suspension input
- 1.97” Monotube Body: Provides improved heat dissipation
- 46mm Bore Monotube Construction: Helps to enhance stability by increasing spring rate
- Off-Road Inspired Fluon Banded Piston: Provides consistent sealing between the piston and monotube
- High Pressure Nitrogen Gas Charge: Provides consistent performance and immediate response to road inputs
- Free-Floating Dividing Piston: Reduces the possibility of aeration and shock fade
- Unique Hydraulic Lockout: Cushions impact at suspension travel limits
- 14mm Hardened Chrome Rod: Provides superior strength and durability
- Black, Natural Rubber Bushings: Provides additional ride harshness absorption
- Brushed, Zinc-Plated Liquid Silver Finish: Premium, long-lasting show appearance
- Protective Boot: Added protection for the shock rod and oil seal
- Double-Welded Loops: Added strength and durability
- Compressed Length: 14.730”
- Extended Length: 23.580”
- Travel Length: 8.850”
These monotube shocks are extremely resilient and highly effective in the dissipation of heat. The sheer durability of these shocks make them perfect for extreme off-road usage on JKs with larger wheel and tire packages. If you are looking to complete the front end of your JK you will need two of these shocks as they are sold individually. Designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA, this shock absorber includes a dust boot to keep your shock clean and functioning properly for years to come.
Please Note: To complete the front end of your Jeep JK Wrangler you will need two of these Front Shock Absorbers. For a full set of shock absorbers, you will need two complementing Rear Shock Absorbers (P/N: RS7328).
Rancho suspension systems, shock absorbers, accessories and other related products deliver rugged performance for work and play in any on or off-road environment.
Order this Rancho RS7326 Front RS7000MT Shock Absorber for your 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 Jeep JK Wrangler with a 0-2" Lift today from CJ Pony Parts.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning