Rancho Shock Absorber RS7000MT Front For 2"-3" Lift Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018
Rancho Front RS7000MT Shock Absorber for all 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Jeep JK Wranglers with a 2"-3" Lift.
Give your 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler with a 2”-3” Lift applied the handling and ride quality you’re looking for with this Rancho RS7329 Front RS7000MT Shock Absorber. Anytime you lift an off-road machine for clearance purposes or to add larger wheels and tires you are sacrificing the comfort of your ride and the response time for your handling. When you add in this shock absorber from Rancho you even out the playing field and return the factory handling and ride comfort to your JK!
Features and Benefits:
- Application-Specific Deflective Disc Valving: Automatically senses and responds to any suspension input
- 1.97” Monotube Body: Provides improved heat dissipation
- 46mm Bore Monotube Construction: Helps to enhance stability by increasing spring rate
- Off-Road Inspired Fluon Banded Piston: Provides consistent sealing between the piston and monotube
- High Pressure Nitrogen Gas Charge: Provides consistent performance and immediate response to road inputs
- Free-Floating Dividing Piston: Reduces the possibility of aeration and shock fade
- Unique Hydraulic Lockout: Cushions impact at suspension travel limits
- 14mm Hardened Chrome Rod: Provides superior strength and durability
- Black, Natural Rubber Bushings: Provides additional ride harshness absorption
- Brushed, Zinc-Plated Liquid Silver Finish: Premium, long-lasting show appearance
- Protective Boot: Added protection for the shock rod and oil seal
- Double-Welded Loops: Added strength and durability
- Compressed Length: 15.820”
- Extended Length: 25”
- Travel Length: 9.180”
These shocks are designed and developed to be extremely resilient while being highly effective in the dissipation of heat. These two qualities yield a monotube shock absorber that is rugged and durable enough to handle the most extreme off-road trail. The included dust boot ensures unwanted dirt, dust and grime do no negatively impact the function of this front shock absorber. Sold individually with two being required to complete the front end of your JK, these shocks are engineered and manufactured right her in the USA.
Please Note: To complete the front end of your Jeep JK Wrangler you will need two of these Front Shock Absorbers. For a full set of shock absorbers, you will need two complementing Rear Shock Absorbers (P/N: RS7330).
Rancho suspension systems, shock absorbers, accessories and other related products deliver rugged performance for work and play in any on or off-road environment.
Order this Rancho RS7329 Front RS7000MT Shock Absorber for your 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 Jeep JK Wrangler with a 2"-3" Lift today from CJ Pony Parts.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning