Rancho Shock Absorber RS7000MT Rear Bronco 1966-1977
Rancho Rear RS7000MT Shock Absorber for all 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 and 1977 Broncos.
When the shocks on your classic 1966-1977 Bronco start to get weak, fail to dampen your ride quality or are leaking fluid the time for replacement is upon you. Don’t wait for the wheels on your Bronco to show the signs of odd wearing or for your ride to get rough, replace them now with this Rancho RS7113 Rear RS7000MT Shock Absorber.
Features and Benefits:
- Application-specific deflective disc valving automatically senses and responds to suspension input
- 1.97” monotube body provides improved heat dissipation
- 46mm bore monotube construction enhances stability by increasing spring rate
- Fluon banded piston provides consistent sealing between piston and monotube
- High pressure nitrogen gas charge provides consistent performance and immediate response
- Free-floating dividing piston reduces possibility of aeration and shock fade
- Unique hydraulic lockout cushions impact at suspension travel limits
- 14mm hardened chrome rod for superior strength and durability
- Natural rubber bushings for additional ride harshness absorption
- Brushed, Zinc plated liquid silver finish for a long lasting show appearance
- Protective boot for added protection of rod and seal included
- Double welded loops for strength and durability
- Sold individually
- Two required per vehicle
- Compressed Length: 13.420”
- Extended Length: 20.730”
- Travel Length: 7.310”
This aftermarket shock absorber is designed to work with your stock height Bronco. Delivering application-specific valving, this shock absorber is specifically tuned to your Bronco. This RS7000MT Shock Absorber features a high pressure nitrogen gas charge with free floating dividing piston, reducing aeration and shock fade. The 1.97” monotube body provides improved heat dissipation while the 46mm bore monotube construction enhances stability by increasing spring rate. Sold individually, your Bronco will require two to complete your rear end replacement.
Please Note: Axle shim kit (P/N: RS8125) may be required on rear axle for shock-to-axle clearance.
Rancho suspension systems, shock absorbers, accessories and other related products deliver rugged performance for work and play in any on or off-road environment.
Order this Rancho RS7113 Rear RS7000MT Shock Absorber for your 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 or 1977 Bronco today from CJ Pony Parts.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning