Rancho Shock Absorber RS7000MT Rear For 4" Lift Bronco 1966-1977
Rancho Rear RS7000MT Shock Absorber for all 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 and 1977 Broncos with a 4" Lift.
Bad shocks can wreak havoc on your classic 1966-1977 Bronco. When your shocks are weak, leaking fluid or, and perhaps most importantly, failing to dampen your ride quality, it is time to replace them with this Rancho RS7118 Rear RS7000MT Shock Absorber. This aftermarket shock absorber is the perfect way to get rid of that rough ride caused by your past-their-prime shocks.
Features and Benefits:
- Application-specific deflective disc valving automatically senses and responds to suspension input
- 1.97” monotube body provides improved heat dissipation
- 46mm bore monotube construction enhances stability by increasing spring rate
- Fluon banded piston provides consistent sealing between piston and monotube
- High pressure nitrogen gas charge provides consistent performance and immediate response
- Free-floating dividing piston reduces possibility of aeration and shock fade
- Unique hydraulic lockout cushions impact at suspension travel limits
- 14mm hardened chrome rod for superior strength and durability
- Natural rubber bushings for additional ride harshness absorption
- Brushed, Zinc plated liquid silver finish for a long lasting show appearance
- Protective boot for added protection of rod and seal included
- Double welded loops for strength and durability
- Sold as individually
- Two required per vehicle
- Compressed length: 14.230”
- Extended length: 22.320”
- Travel length: 8.090”
Your new Rancho shock(s) yield a comfortable ride and negate the potential for odd wear patterns on your tires caused by your failing shocks. In addition to ensuring a comfortable ride, your new shock(s) will give you responsive handling when you take your classic Bronco off-road. Ideal for work or play, these shock(s) deliver application-specific valving and are specifically tuned for your Bronco. These RS7000MT shocks from Rancho feature a high pressure nitrogen gas charge with free floating dividing piston, reducing aeration and shock fade. The 1.97” monotube body provides improved heat dissipation while the 46mm bore monotube construction enhances stability by increasing spring rate. While two of these shock absorbers are required for your replacement project they are sold individually to accommodate any need.
Please Note: Axle shim kit (P/N: RS8125) may be required on rear axle for shock-to-axle clearance.
Rancho suspension systems, shock absorbers, accessories and other related products deliver rugged performance for work and play in any on or off-road environment.
Order this Rancho RS7118 Rear RS7000MT Shock Absorber for your 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 or 1977 Bronco with a 4" Lift today from CJ Pony Parts.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning