Rancho Shock Absorber RS9000XL Front And Rear Kit For Stock Ride Height Bronco 1966-1977
Rancho Front and Rear RS9000XL Shock Absorber Kit for all 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 and 1977 Broncos at Stock Ride Height.
Replace all of the shocks absorbers on your stock height 1966-1977 Bronco in one shot with this Rancho Front and Rear RS9000XL Shock Absorber Kit. This kit contains everything you’ll need to replace both front and both rear shock absorbers on your classic SUV restoring your ride quality and handling while ensuring your tires do not wear unevenly.
Features and Benefits:
- Large 2.75” tri-tube body increases fluid capacity for cooler operation
- Large heavy duty 18mm Nitro-Carburized piston rod resists scuffing and corrosion
- 9-position tuning knob technology for optimal performance in any environment
- Gas pressurization of shock minimizes air-to-oil mixture
- Graphite filled, Fluon banded piston provides smooth piston travel and responsiveness
- 1-1/4” sintered iron piston for structural conformity
- Rebound bumper controls rebound motion in harsh driving conditions
- Low-friction, self-lubricating seal for protection from dirt and debris
- Liquid metallic long lasting finish
- Includes protective boot
- Double welded loops for strength and durability
- Fits 1966-1977 Bronco¹s at factory ride height
- Compressed Length: 12.370”
- Extended Length: 18.670”
- Travel Length: 6.300”
Equally responsive with tight handling, these new Rancho Shock Absorbers will deliver the comfortable ride you’re looking for. Altering your performance on the fly is no problem as these shocks utilize a 9-position tuning knob. The large, heavy-duty, 18mm Nitro-Carburized piston rod resists scuffing and corrosion while the equally large 2.75” tri-tube body increases fluid capacity for cooler operation. Gas pressurization of your new shock absorbers minimizes air-to-oil mixture while the graphite filled, Fluon banded piston provides smooth piston travel and responsiveness. A low-friction, self-lubricating seal, working in conjunction with the included protective boot, will keep dirt and debris out of your new shocks. To ensure the strength and durability of your new shocks, double-welded loops are used.
- Two Front RS9000XL Shock Absorbers (P/N: RS999117)
- Two Rear RS9000XL Shock Absorbers (P/N: RS999113)
- Installation Hardware
Rancho suspension systems, shock absorbers, accessories and other related products deliver rugged performance for work and play in any on or off-road environment.
Order this Rancho Front and Rear RS9000XL Shock Absorber Kit for your 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 or 1977 Bronco at Stock Ride Height today from CJ Pony Parts.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning