Rancho Shock Absorber RS9000XL Front For 2-3" Lift Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018
Rancho Front RS9000XL Shock Absorber for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Jeep JK Wranglers with a 2-3" Lift.
If it's finally time to update the suspension in your 2007-2018 JK Wrangler but need something to work with your 2-3" lift kit, than you'll definitely need to pick up this brand-new Rancho Front RS9000XL Shock Absorber (RS999329) today from CJ Pony Parts!
Rancho Front Shocks Feature:
- Direct-fit upgrade for 2007-2018 JKs with a 2" to 3" lift
- RS9000XL features 9-position adjustments for different levels of performance
- Constructed with large 2.75" tri-tube body with a heavy-duty 18mm Nitro-Carb rod
- Shocks is filled with graphite with a fluon-banded piston for dramatically increased responsiveness
- Low-friction self-lubrication seal adds extra layer of protection against dust, dirt and trail debris
- Includes red boot to help protect the shock rod and oil seal on off-road excursions
- Premium-quality shock absorber provides optimal performance in any environment
- Also available as a complete kit with front and rear absorbers (RANCHKIT13)
*This front shock absorber is sold individually--two will be needed.
*Intended for 2007-2018 Jeep JKs with a 2-3" lift only.
You'll absolutely love this superior-quality front shock from Rancho since it's specifically designed to work with your lift kit and upgraded wheel and tire package! These rugged shocks are crafted right here in the U.S.A. and are fully adjustable for nine different levels of ride control, meaning you'll be able to have your system truly dialed-in and will have the exact ride quality you want.
Each of these front shock absorbers feature a large 2-3/4" tri-tube body that means you'll have more fluid and your shocks will run cooler than standard ones. They include a red protective boot that helps prevent damage from road debris, and even have low-friction, self-lubricating seals as an extra layer of defense against dust and dirt. You'll absolutely love the comfortable, secure ride these new front shocks provide your Jeep Wrangler, so what are you waiting for? Purchase two of these front shocks from CJ's today!
Front Shock Specs:
- Compressed length: 15.660"
- Extended length: 25.280"
- Travel length: 9.620"
- Lower mounting code: LS38
- Upper mounting code: S5
- Parts pack: P01356
Don't wait and order this direct-fit upgraded Rancho RS999329 Front RS9000XL Shock Absorber for your 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 Jeep JK Wrangler with a 2-3" Lift from CJ Pony Parts now!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning