Rancho Shock Absorber RS9000XL Front/Rear Kit For 2-3" Lift Bronco 1966-1977
Rancho Front and Rear RS9000XL Shock Absorber Kit for 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 and 1977 Broncos with 2" to 3" Lift.
Whether you stick to the highways or take your Bronco off-road, your shocks are essential for a comfortable ride and for protecting your suspension from the impacts of harsh terrain. Replacing your worn shocks can drastically improve your drive quality, enhance your performance and avoid unpleasant consequences like uneven wear patterns and leakage. That's why CJ Pony Parts offers this Rancho Front and Rear RS9000XL Shock Absorber Kit for your 1966-1977 Ford Bronco. This kit will completely replace your old shocks with ones made with high-quality materials and built for long-lasting quality performance.
Shock Absorber Features and Benefits:
- Large 2.75" Tri-tube body increases fluid capacity for cooler operation
- Heavy-duty 18mm Nitro-Carburized piston rod resists scuffing and corrosion
- 9-position tuning knob technology for optimal performance in any environment
- Gas pressurization of shock minimizes air-to-oil mixture
- Graphite-filled, Fluon-banded piston for smooth piston travel and responsiveness
- 1-1/4" sintered iron piston for structural conformity
- Rebound bumper controls rebound motion in harsh driving conditions
- Low-friction, self-lubricating seal for protection from dirt and debris
- Liquid metallic long lasting finish
- Double welded loops for strength and durability
- Includes protective boot
- Sold as a set of 4
- Fits 1966-1977 Bronco with 2-3" lift
This kit comes with two new front shocks and two new back shocks for a total replacement on your suspension. Rancho's shock absorbers have 2.75" tri-tube bodies that are larger and increase fluid capacity for a cooler operation. They are also gas pressurized, which minimizes air-to-oil mixture. The heavy-duty 18mm nitro-carbonized piston rods resist scuffing and corrosion for a longer lasting shock. These shocks feature nine position turning knobs for optimal performance in any environment in any weather. The graphite-filled pistons provide smooth piston travel and responsiveness, while the integrated rebound bumper controls rebound motion in harsh conditions. They also include protective boots; low-friction, self-lubricating seals; and double-welded loops for strength and durability. This kit is specifically designed for all 1966-1977 Ford Broncos with 2-inches to 3-inches of lift.
- Two (2) front shocks (P/N: RS999115)
- Two (2) rear shocks (P/N: RS999118)
Please Note: Axle shim kit (P/N: RS8125) may be required on rear axle for shock-to-axle clearance.
Order this Rancho Front and Rear RS9000XL Shock Absorber Kit for your 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 or 1977 Bronco with 2" to 3" Lift from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning