Rancho Shock Absorber RS9000XL Rear For 2-3" Lift Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018
- Fits 2-3" Lift
- Fits Rear
- Sold Individually
- High Pressure Gas
Rancho Rear RS9000XL Shock Absorber for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Jeep JK Wranglers with a 2-3" Lift.
Don't let those terrible shocks sit on your 2007-2018 JK Wrangler for a moment longer--upgrade to this superior Rancho Rear RS9000XL Shock Absorber (RS999330), now available to order right here at CJ Pony Parts!
Rancho Rear Shocks Feature:
- Direct-fit upgrade for 2007-2018 JKs with a 2" to 3" lift
- RS9000XL features 9-position adjustments for different levels of performance
- Constructed with large 2.75" tri-tube body with a heavy-duty 18mm Nitro-Carb rod
- Shocks is filled with graphite with a fluon-banded piston for dramatically increased responsiveness
- Low-friction self-lubrication seal adds extra layer of protection against dust, dirt and trail debris
- Includes red boot to help protect the shock rod and oil seal on off-road excursions
- Premium-quality shock absorber provides optimal performance in any environment
- Also available as a complete kit with front and rear absorbers (RANCHKIT13)
*This rear shock absorber is sold individually--two will be needed.
*Intended for 2007-2018 Jeep JKs with a 2-3" lift only.
Rancho developed these industry-leading adjustable rear shocks to have nine different levels of adjustment, so you can manually adjust each one to have the perfect ride quality you need for any road condition! Your new rear shocks are specifically designed to work with larger wheel and tire package and your 2-3" lift kit, so it'll provide improved ride quality without forcing you to sacrifice one of your other upgrade projects.
Each of these rear shock absorbers are constructed with a 2-3/4" tri-tube body to allow for an increased amount of fluid over other standard shocks, which means they'll run cooler and more efficiently in practically any environment. For added protection on the trails, Rancho includes a red boot to protect against dust and dirt and the shocks utilize a low-friction, self-lubricating seal to ensure no dirt or debris can damage the shock rod or oil seal. Don't hesitate and grab your new rear shocks from CJ's now!
Rear Shock Specs:
- Compressed length: 16.110"
- Extended length: 26.010"
- Travel length: 9.900"
- Lower mounting code: LS38
- Upper mounting code: XP12
Go ahead and purchase this premium-quality Rancho RS999330 Rear RS9000XL Shock Absorber for your 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 Jeep JK Wrangler with a 2-3" Lift from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning