If you’re looking for a simple and affordable way to enhance the handling and performance of your 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler this single Rancho RS5407 RS5000 Steering Stabilizer is the end of your quest! Built from the foundation of one of the best-selling shocks on the market, the RS5000 shock absorber, this steering stabilizer is engineered and manufactured right here in the USA.
Features and Benefits:
- Engineered for vehicles with oversized wheels and tires
- Reduce wheel shimmy, bump steer and vibration
- Single configuration
- Bracket kits available for vehicles without OE mounts
- Twin tube cellular gas design with 5/8” piston
- Protective boot for shock rod and oil seal
- Compressed Length: 11.940”
- Extended Length: 19.50”
- Travel Length: 7.560”
This Rancho Steering Stabilizer is ideal for off-road driving, towing and street applications alike. In an effort to improve your JK’s ride as much as possible, this Steering Stabilizer will reduce wheel shimmy, bump steer and vibration. Additionally, this shock series was engineered for vehicles with oversized tires and wheels. As a capstone to all of the features, with this steering stabilizer from Rancho equipped on your rugged off-road rig your chances for driver fatigue are greatly reduced.
Please Note: This steering stabilizer is for single configurations only.