Cut your installation time in half with a ReadyLIFT SST 4" Lift Kit 69-3485 for 2007-2016 4WD Chevrolet Silverados and GMC Sierra 1500s! CJ Pony Parts understands your time is precious, which is why we offer the 4-inch ReadyLIFT kit with built-in shock extension brackets, to save you time and money from aftermarket shocks. This kit prioritizes your rake for hauling and loading needs while increasing your tire clearance substantially to fit your dream 33-inch tires.
Features and Benefits:
- Solid mount and even load distribution
- Press in 10.9 grade hardware
- OEM style cast blocks
- No cutting of OEM parts or welding
- Ultra strong TCT free-floating, self-lubricating pivot bushings without friction
ReadyLIFT's SST series is meant for rigorous applications, including the 2007-2016 1500-series Silverado/Sierra 6-lug 4WD truck. This system significantly increases ground clearance while allowing for tire sizes up to 33" on aftermarket wheels. The DOM tubular upper control arm eliminates the need for modifications, and features OEM-style ball joints pre-pressed into a strong crown that retains OEM geometry throughout the suspension cycle. CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum differential drop brackets raise the front suspension four inches while lowering the front axle and CV angles. ReadyLIFT has engineered a differential drop system that cuts installation time in half and long-lasting lifespan. These brackets cannot ever bend, break or cause any driveline problems when using 4WD mode. A thick, powder-coated plate steel skid plate utilizes the factory attachment locations providing tough differential protection on rough terrain.
To lift the rear of the Silverado/Sierra pickup, this lift system includes three-inch OEM-style cast iron rear lift blocks and u-bolts with a correct pinion angle correction and axle locating ears for perfect fit and performance. This block replaces the factory 1-1/4-inch rear block for an increase of 1-3/4-inch, which results in only a 1/2-inch of rear-to-front rake to assist in towing or hauling. No need to replace your great-riding factory rear shocks, as these new shock extension brackets keep the rear shocks in the factory mounting position!
*Max Lift - 4.0"F/1.75"R - Max Tire: 33".
*Does NOT work with 2014 GM 1500 trucks, AWD Denali trucks, or 2013-UP Z71 4WD trucks with Rancho front struts.
- For all 2007-2011 Z71's, the installer MUST measure truck prior to purchase. There must be a 2.25" to 2.5" difference between the front and the rear.
- Not designed for off-road use.
- The ReadyLIFT 4" SST Lift Kit is designed for use with aftermarket wheels with a backspacing of 5.25". If you intend to run the stock wheels with an aftermarket larger tire, a wheel spacer is required to prevent the tire from touching the control arm at full locked turn. ReadyLIFT has developed a CNC-machined billet Aluminum wheel spacer (10-3485) for use with factory wheels that have the stud pockets cast into the wheel next to the lug holes on the back side of the wheel. To run the OE/Factory wheels AND tires, you will need to use the ReadyLIFT 1/2 Billet Wheel Spacers for use with OE/Factory wheels and tires.