There's no need to sacrifice your truck's suspension system when ReadyLIFT's aftermarket 4" SST Lift Kit 69-3414 with UCA Bushings will lift your 2014-2018 4WD Chevrolet Silverado or GMC Sierra 1500 with Cast Aluminum or Stamped Steel Front Suspension without any risk of differential deformities. The steel tubular control arms and UCA bushings are built to last for off-road excursions or daily commutes.
Features and Benefits:
- Solid mount and even load distribution
- OEM style cast blocks
- Solid shape without risk of deformity
- No cutting or welding required
- Maintains factory-smooth ride
- Press in 10.9 grade Hardware
- Includes ultra-strong TCT free floating pivot bushings
- Self-lubricating without friction
ReadyLIFT's 693414 4" SST Lift Kit is designed for the 2014-2018 GM 1500 4WD & Z71 trucks. Many of the great features of this time-tested lift kit uses a mounting system with machined billet circular spacers to allow the right amount of differential drop without rear-mounted electric steering rack interference. Additionally, a rugged skid plate accompanies our differential drop system.
The heavy duty ball joint is incredibly superior and are installed into the tubular steel upper control arms. Other features include premium TCT UCA inner bushings and new washer backing spacer sleeves to prolong the bushing's life. Take advantage of an extremely versatile and strong lift by replacing your wheels and tires to a 33X11.50 tire (max) on 5.25" backspacing wheel for a full aftermarket upgrade.
- 2014-2019 Chevy Silverado 1500 4WD
- 2014-2019 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD
*For Aluminum Alloy or Stamped Steel Front Suspension Only.
- UCA Assembly Max Lift - 4.0"F/1.75"R - Max Tire: 33".
- Not for use on pre-2014 GM 1500 trucks.
- Not for use with AWD Denali trucks.
- Not for use on cast steel suspension.
Tech Tip: The ReadyLIFT SST Lift Kit is designed for use with aftermarket wheels with a backspacing of 5.25". If you intend to run the stock wheels with an aftermarket larger tire, a wheel spacer is required to prevent the tire from touching the control arm at full-locked turn. ReadyLIFT has developed a CNC-machined billet Aluminum wheel spacer (10-3485) for use with factory wheels. To run the OE/Factory wheels AND tires, you will need to use the ReadyLIFT 1/2" Billet Wheel Spacers.