ReadyLIFT Lift Kit 6-1/2" With SST3000 Shocks Chevrolet Silverado 1500/GMC Sierra 1500 2014-2018
ReadyLIFT 6-1/2" Lift Kit with SST3000 Shocks for all 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018Chevrolet Silverado 1500s and GMC Sierra 1500s.
Considered to be one of the best comprehensive lift kits on the market today, this ReadyLIFT 44-3359 6-1/2" Lift Kit with SST3000 Shocks is specifically designed for your 2014-2018 Chevy Silverado 1500 or GMC Sierra 1500 trucks. This is a great lift solution that allows you to retain use of your OEM wheels if that’s the route you’re trying to take. You’ll get a quality lift and rugged off-road strength while maintaining the factory ride on or off the street.
The complete kit includes patent pending rack and pinion steering drop correction system, integrated differential drop bracket system, SST3000 rear shocks and precision designed laser cut and CNC formed subframe assemblies that directly bolt in. The integrated differential drop bracket system ensures correct CV axle angles and maximum performance in 4WD mode. Fabricated steel strut extensions provide the Maximum 6.5" of front lift while 5” tall OEM-style rear blocks provide a quality 4" rear lift that doesn't sacrifice your ride. Total rear lift equals 4" of lift when installed. This kit even includes a steering extension to keep your steering performance like factory.
The Rack Correction System (RCS) works with the relocated steering rack to retain the stock steering geometry. You will not need to cut or replace the tie rod ends like some competing kits on the market.
The sub frame and other components are powder coated with a unique and improved Plascoat finish. A performance polymer allot coating, the Plascoating on the components is specifically designed to provide a long lasting, tough coating for exterior applications. The Plascoat finish is especially resistant to stress cracking with improved abrasion and impact resistance. Put simply, it’s a great way to protect against adverse weather conditions, detergents, salt spray and other typical airborne pollutants.
Features and Benefits:
- Made to fit 2014-2018 General Motors (GM) 1500 2WD/4WD
- Complete front/rear off road suspension system
- CNC formed steel sub-frame assemblies
- Patent pending steering extension to retain factory steering quality
- Special Plascoat performance polymer alloy long lasting
- Tough crack and scratch resistant finish
- Exclusive integrated differential drop bracket system to insure correct CV angles on 4WD vehicles
- Fabricated heavy duty steel 6-1/2" lift strut extensions
- Allows you to retain your factory front struts
- Patent pending rack and pinion steering drop system
- OEM style 5" tall rear block provides 4" of rear lift
- Includes SST3000 rear shocks
- The 44-3359 6-1/2" kit has been tested and meets the rigorous FVMSS certification standards for safety and quality
- Max Tire: 35 x 12-1/2"
- Does not increase front track width
- Allows for use of OEM wheels
- Install time: 6-10 hours
- Moderately easy bolt on installation
- Made in the USA
Features and Benefits of ReadyLIFT Rack Correction System:
- Drops the steering rack
- Truck retains full OEM alignment specs
- Stock vehicle turning radius
- Retains the stock track width
- Can be aligned to within factory specifications
- Includes details on the ideal alignment specs
- Prolongs tire life and increases the performance and handling both on and off road
Wheel and Tire Specifications:
- 9" wheel w/ 4-3/4" – 5-1/2" BS Factory Aluminum Wheel with 5-3/4" BS - 35x12-1/2x17" with no trimming* at 6-1/2" ride height
- 17" x 8" Aftermarket Wheel with 4-3/4-5-1/2" BS - 35x12-1/2x17" with no trimming at 6-1/2" ride height
- 18" x 9" Aftermarket Wheel with 4-3/4-5-1/2" BS - 35x12-1/2x18" with no trimming* at 6-1/2" ride height
- 20" x 9" Aftermarket Wheel with 4-3/4-5-1/2" BS - 35x12-1/2x20" with no trimming* at 6-1/2" ride height
*There are many different variations of manufacturer aftermarket tire and wheel combinations in both width, actual diameter, tread pattern, etc. It is up to the installer to determine wheel and tire fitment on the vehicle and guarantee that there is no rubbing of the tire on any components, both inside, and outside surfaces. The above guide is for reference only.
Please Note: Tire manufactures have variances that may cause interference. It is up to the end user to verify tire clearance. If your truck is a 2016 or newer with stamped steel upper control arms, this kit will work but we advise that you include an aftermarket upper control arm OR purchase the aluminum factory upper control arms. The stamped steel control arms have known issues with the ball joints popping out when leveling or lifting the suspension.
Tech Tip: The ReadyLIFT lift kits are the only lift kits that will allow you to use your factory spare wheel and tire in case of a flat.
Order this ReadyLIFT 44-3359 6-1/2" Lift Kit with SST3000 Shocks for your 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 today from CJ Pony Parts.
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following Silverado years: