This Rear Block Kit from ReadyLIFT will give you a safe and effective way to lift the rear of your 1999-2020 Chevy Silverado or GMC Sierra. You'll get an additional 1" to 3" of lift, depending on the application, and the kit will install in about an hour!
Features & Benefits:
- Safely Lifts the Rear of Your Silverado or Sierra an Additional 1" to 3" Depending on the Application
- Rear Blocks are Made from Cast Iron and Have Anti-Rotation Ears Built In
- Will Put a Slight Rake Back in Your Vehicle for Hauling or Towing
- Designed to Work with a ReadyLIFT Suspension Leveling Kit
- Installs in About 1 Hour and Includes All Required Installation Hardware
This 66-3002 ReadyLIFT 2" Rear Block Kit features rear blocks that are made from cast iron and have built-in anti-rotation ears. It'll put a slight rake back in your vehicle for hauling or towing purposes, plus this kit is designed to work with a ReadyLIFT Suspension Leveling Kit. You'll get all of the hardware you'll need for the one-hour installation job, and you'll also get two rear blocks and four E-coated U-bolts.
This Kit Includes:
- Two (2) Rear Blocks
- Four (4) E-Coated U-Bolts
- Eight (8) Nuts and Washers
*New model 2007+ 2WD and 4WD Trucks with OEM 1.25" blocks will want to take advantage of the additional 1" of lift for towing and hauling, particularly when using a front leveling kit. This block is 2.25" which when removing the factory 1.25" block, results in an increased rear lift of 1".
*1999-2006 2WD trucks which have no rear block will want to take advantage of gaining 2.25" of lift using the 66-3002 ReadyLIFT Rear Block Kit. Eliminates the dangers of having to stack blocks which can be illegal in some states.
Order a 66-3002 ReadyLIFT 2" Rear Block Kit for your 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 or 2020 Chevrolet Silverado or GMC Sierra from CJ Pony Parts today!