If you're in the market for a way to safely but quickly lift the rear of your 1999-2020 Chevy Silverado or GMC Sierra, you're in the right spot! This ReadyLIFT Rear Block Kit comes with everything you need to lift the rear of your truck an additional 1" to 3"!
Features & Benefits:
- Safely Lifts the Rear of Your Silverado or Sierra an Additional 1" to 3" Depending on the Application
- Rear Blocks are Made from Cast Iron and Have Anti-Rotation Ears Built In
- Will Put a Slight Rake Back in Your Vehicle for Hauling or Towing
- Designed to Work with a ReadyLIFT Suspension Leveling Kit
- Installs in About 1 Hour and Includes All Required Installation Hardware
This 66-3003 ReadyLIFT 3" Rear Block Kit includes rear blocks that are made out of long-lasting cast iron. They also have anti-rotation ears already built in! This kit will put a slight rake back into your Silverado or Sierra for hauling and towing, and it's designed to work with a ReadyLIFT Suspension Leveling Kit. You can have these parts installed on your truck in about an hour and, to make your life even easier, the kit also comes with all of the necessary installation hardware!
This Kit Includes:
- Two (2) Rear Blocks
- Four (4) E-Coated U-Bolts
- Eight (8) Nuts and Washers
*New models with OEM 1.25" blocks will want to take advantage of the additional 1.75" of lift for towing and hauling, particularly when using a front leveling kit.
*1999-2006 4wd trucks will replace the factory 2" block for 1" of additional lift. Eliminates the dangers of having to stack blocks which can be illegal in some states.
Order a 66-3003 ReadyLIFT 3" Rear Block Kit for your 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 or 2020 Chevrolet Silverado or GMC Sierra from CJ Pony Parts today!