ReadyLIFT Strut Extension Leveling Kit 1.5" Chevrolet Silverado 1500/GMC Sierra 1500 2007-2018
ReadyLIFT 1.5" Strut Extension Leveling Kit for all 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500s and GMC Sierra 1500s.
For one of the fastest and safest ways to lift your 2007-2018 Chevy Silverado 1500 or GMC Sierra 1500, take a look at this ReadyLIFT Strut Extension Leveling Kit. Using their Smart Strut Technology, the strut extensions will easily mount on top of your strut assembly, getting rid of the need to compress springs or to alter your factory struts.
Features & Benefits:
- One of the Fastest and Safest Ways to Lift Your Silverado or Sierra
- Will Never Wear, Break or Fail
- Made from Machined 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Maintains a Smooth OEM Ride Without Deterioration or Added Pressure to Your Stock Suspension Components
- Allows You to Run 32" Tires Without Altering the Factory Strut or Pre-Loading the Spring
- Easy Installation that Takes a Few Hours and Does Not Require Strut Pre-Loading, Cutting or Modding the Factory-Installed Parts
- Mounts on Top of the Strut Assembly, Which Eliminates the Need to Compress Springs
- You Can Return Your Silverado or Sierra to Stock if You Want to in the Future
- Comes with All of the Installation Hardware, Parts and Detailed Instructions
This 66-3080 ReadyLIFT 1.5" Strut Extension Leveling Kit is made out of durable machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum, and you can rest easy knowing these strut extensions will never wear, break or fail! After installing them, you'll enjoy a 1.5" lift in the front without sacrificing your usual smooth OEM ride or adding pressure to your stock suspension components. You won't even have to worry about the time, stress and danger that goes into compressing springs, which means you can run your 32" tires without altering your factory strut or pre-loading the spring. Installing these strut extensions should only take you a few hours, and you won't need to worry about strut pre-loading, cutting or modifying your factory-installed parts. You'll get all of the hardware and parts you'll need to install them, as well as detailed installation instructions.
But perhaps the best feature is the fact that you won't have to cut the studs off of your factory struts. So, should you decide later on down the road that you don't want these strut extensions on your Silverado or Sierra anymore, you can easily remove them and return your truck to stock if you want!
MBM32" Maximum Tire Diameter:
- 32x11.50 for no rub on a 9" wide wheel with +12 offset
- 18" - 275/65R18 - 285/65R18
- 20" - 285/55R20
- 22" - 285/45R22
Order a 66-3080 ReadyLIFT 1.5" Strut Extension Leveling Kit for your 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 or GMC Sierra 1500 from CJ Pony Parts today!
This product will fit the following Silverado years: