Redline Lumtronix Headlight 7" With H4 LED Bulbs Pair F-100/F-150/F-250/F-350 1957/1961-1978
Pair of Redline Lumtronix 7" Headlights with H4 LED Bulbs for all 1957 and 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977 and 1978 F-100s, F-150s, F-250s and F-350s.
If you’re looking for a way to give your 1957 or 1961-1978 F-100, F-150, F-250 or F-350’s front a more unique appearance, take a look at this Pair of Redline Lumtronix 7" Headlights with H4 LED Bulbs that’s now available from CJ Pony Parts! They’re easy to install and and illuminate 300% brighter than your stock halogen bulbs!
Features & Benefits:
- Therma-Heat Resistant Composite Housing Fits All 7” Bucket Sockets
- Radiator Wicking Technology Dissipates Heat
- Crystal Clear Glass Lenses Evenly Distributes Light: No Light-Blocking Parabolic Reflectors in Lenses
- 3000 Lumens Per Bulb with 360-Degree Beam Angle from Spherical Optics
- Choose from 3000, 4300, 6500 (Default), 8000 or 10000 Color Temperature DIY Films
- 50,000-Hour Life Span
- 40-Watts Total (20 Watts Per Bulb): Half the Wattage of Original Sealed Beam Headlights
- Low Beam and High Beam Distance of 850 Feet
- Low Beams: American-Made CREE-XHP-50
- High Beams: Phillips LUXEON MZ
- LEDs on Both Side to Flood Light into Whole Headlight Enclosure
- Input Voltage: 12V to 24V
- H4 Connector
- Easy Plug-and-Play Installation
- All-in-One Design
- Reflective Cup Reduces Reflective Glare from Oncoming Drivers
- No Fan or Noise Interference with Radio to Worry About
- No Ballast or External Driver to Mount and No Relay Harness Required
- Flicker-Free, Dust-proof, Waterproof and Vibration-Proof
- Integrated Circuitry Quality: Texas Instrument, TDK, International Rectifier and Beryl
- 300% Brighter than Stock Halogen Bulbs
- Fits Between Bucket and Core Support/Splash Guard
This Pair of Redline Lumtronix (HH-001LED) 7" Headlights with H4 LED Bulbs comes with a therma-heat resistant composite housing that fits all 7” bucket sockets and radiator wicking technology designed to dissipate heat! Each headlight also features a crystal clear glass lens that will evenly distribute the light without any light-blocking parabolic reflectors. You’ll get 3000 lumens per bulb, and each bulb also has a 360-degree beam angle. Plus, you get to choose the color temperature you want: 3000, 4300, 6500 (default), 8000 or 10000! With a 50,000-hour life span, these headlights will last you for many years to come too! Installation is an easy plug-and-play process, and you won’t have to worry about any fan or noise interference with your radio when you switch them on. Not only that, this pair of headlight won’t flicker and is dust proof, waterproof and vibration-proof too! These headlights will illuminate the road in front of you 300% more than your stock halogen bulbs too, allowing you to easily see the road in front of you, no matter what time of day or night it is or what the weather is like outside.
Please Note: This pair of headlights will also fit all 1948-1956 F-100s that have been converted to a 12-volt electrical system.
Please Note: In 1978, Ford started making the cross over from round to square headlights. 1978 custom F100’s still utilized a round headlight, and higher trim levels came with square headlights.
This Pair Includes:
- (2) 7” Redline Lumtronix White Diamond Headlights
- (2) Redline Lumtronix NovaStar GT H4 LED Bulbs
- DIY Color Temperature Films: 3000, 4300, 6500 (Default), 8000 and 10000
Order a Pair of Redline Lumtronix (HH-001LED) 7" Headlights with H4 LED Bulbs for your 1957 or 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977 or 1978 F-100, F-150, F-250 or F-350 from CJ Pony Parts today!
This product will fit the following F-100 years: