Upgrade your 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler, 2018-2021 Jeep JL Wrangler or your 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator with this Pair of Redline Lumtronix H13 / 9008 NovaStar GX LED Headlight Bulbs. Not only do LED's shine much brighter than your Jeep's stock halogen lights, they also use less energy!
Features and Benefits:
- Lumens: 3000 lm (Per bulb)
- 300% brighter than stock halogen bulbs
- Heat dissipating through radiator wicking technology
- Color temperature: You choose from 3000, 6500 (default) or 8000 DIY colored film
- Light pattern: 360-degree beam angle
- 30,000-hour lifespan
- 50 Watt total (25 watts per bulb) (half the wattage of the original sealed beam headlights)
- Philips LumiLEDS ZES 2nd generation (high beam and low beam)
- LEDs positioned on both sides to flood light into the whole headlight enclosure
- 12v - 24v input voltage
- H13 and 9008 connectors
- Simple to install plug-and-play design
- All-in-one design
- Surrounding transparent lens to evenly distribute light
- 850 ft. low beam and high beam distance
- Reflective cup design to reduce glare from oncoming drivers
- No fan to worry about
- No noise interference with radio
- No ballast or external driver to mount
- No relay harness required
- Flicker-free, dustproof, waterproof, vibration proof
- Integrated circuitry quality: American-made MPS
- Compact design will fit between bucket and core support/splash guard
- Made in the USA
This Pair of Redline Lumtronix (BU-021) H13 / 9008 NovaStar GX LED Headlight Bulbs is a direct fit, plug-and-play style upgrade. They easily install with no need for a relay harness! They’re 300% brighter than your stock ones and won’t cause any noise interference with your radio. Each one has a life span of about 30,000 hours, and you’ll get 50 watts of lighting power total. These LED headlight bulbs feature an all-in-one design with a surrounding transparent lens that evenly distributes the light.
- Pair of RedLine LumTronix NovaStar GX LED H13 / 9008 Headlight Bulbs
- DIY color temperature films (3000, 6500 [Default] and 8007)
Please Note: These headlights will not work on 2017 and up (newer) Jeep JK Wranglers with factory LED headlights.
Please Note: This is an LED replacement for the factory incandescent bulbs only and will not work with the factory LED options found on Sport S, Sahara and Rubicon models.