2017 NFL Football Teams As VehiclesLast Updated August 4, 2019
If there are two things that go great together, it’s cars and sports. We love them both and started wondering how we could mix them. We decided to pick a car for every single NFL team. Some of these are based on how things played out last season, while others have a nod to history. In other cases, the team name happens to be the same name as a car.
[click the infographic below]
Let’s take a look at a few of our selections that might need further explanation.
- New York Jets - Google Waymo - The Jets are missing a key component, a competent quarterback to lead their team. Much like the Jets, the Google Waymo doesn’t have a driver behind the wheel. Results aren’t going to be favorable in the short term for either.
- Pittsburgh Steelers - JK Jeep Wrangler - No matter how beat up the Steelers were last season, they kept pushing forward to capture the AFC North and make it to the Divisional Round. The JK Wrangler is one powerful off-roading machine that doesn’t shy from any challenge.
- Cleveland Browns - Horse and Buggy - Maybe 2017 won’t be as bad as 2016, but odds are the Browns are looking at having the worst record in the league again.
- Houston Texans - Hummer H2 - This is mainly for JJ Watt. Though the H2 has some reliability issues and heading into the playoffs last season, it looked like the wheels were starting to come off.
- Kansas City Chiefs - Ford Taurus - The Chiefs have been getting the job done in the AFC West, making the playoffs in 3 of the past 4 seasons on the backs of middle of the pack statistics. The Ford Taurus isn’t one to wow anyone but quietly gets the job done day in and day out.
- Philadelphia Eagles - Mazda Miata - The Eagles fans have some of the loftiest expectations of any team in the league. Looks like 2017 is going to be more of the same for them.
- New Orleans Saints - F/A-18 Hornet - This is for Drew Brees. The Saints lead the league last season in pass yards/game and were second in passes/game. They made some off-season moves, but their ground game has a long way to go to catch up with the air attack.
- Atlanta Falcons - Tesla Model S60 - Either they took the foot off the gas or the battery ran out of juice.
- Seattle Seahawks - BMW 3 Series - The Seahawks have built their franchise off of guys taken in the later rounds of the draft, including quarterback Russell Wilson.
We couldn't resist matching up two of our favorite things: cars and sports. We decided to give every National Football Team its own vehicle, based on their performance over the past couple seasons.
Here we go again, matching up two of our favorite things: cars and sports. This time we’re giving every Major League Baseball Team it’s own vehicle based a few factors such as their past season performance or their team name to name a few.
If you're a Big Ten football fan and love cars, then you're going to love what we've done. We took each team in the Big Ten and matched them up with what vehicle we think would best represent them. Some are based on the 2017-18 season, while others have a nod to history.
If you like ACC Football and cars, then you'll love this new infographic from CJ's. Each team in the ACC was matched up with a vehicle that we thought would best represent them. Some are a nod to history, and others are based on previous seasons.