Ridetech Air Suspension System Mustang 1967-1970
- Choice of Shockwaves
- Control & Strut StrongArms
- Reduces Body Roll
- Air Compressor Suspension
Ridetech Air Suspension System for 1967, 1968, 1969 and 1970 Mustangs.
A combination of low friction, lateral stability, and full range articulation is the outcome of the Ridetech Air Suspension System. Developed and formulated for your 1967-1970 Mustang, the Ridetech Air Suspension System comes with your choice of HQ series or TQ series shockwaves with adjustable tuning for both. In addition to your custom choice of shock performance, this system includes RideTech StrongArms, a MuscleBar, and a 4-Link System.
Features and Benefits:
- Improves High-Speed Stability and Handling
- 1-Piece Control and Strut StrongArm Control Arm Unit
- Choice of HQ or TQ Series Shockwaves
- Ball Jointed Angles Accept Tall Spindles & Allow Additional Caster
- Billet Cross Shafts Increase Camber Gain
The HQ series shock waves fine-tune the ride quality from a rebound knob located at the top of the shock under your hood, while the TQ series shockwaves utilize remote reservoir triple adjustable coil-over shocks with rebound adjustment through dual-stage compression.
- Front Upper & Lower Control Arms
- Front MuscleBar Sway Bar
- Bolt-In 4 Link System
- (4) HQ or TQ Series Shockwaves
- A compressor is required to complete the system (sold separately).
- Lower control arms will not work with Kelsey Hayes style brake Calipers. The caliper contacts the lower control arm and decreases the turning radius.
Tech Tip: Installation does not require any major modifications to the floor pan, and requires only minimal welding to the axle tube. Compatible with minitubs.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning