The Mustang's factory front suspension is plagued by minimal clearance for wide wheels and outward tire lean around turns. Eliminate bad bumpsteer with a Tru Turn system that will lean into the turn. Typically, bumpsteer is 0.000" through 5" of suspension travel, and with the Tru Turn you can clear up to a 245mm tire. Tires with 17x8 or 18x8 dimensions and 5-1/2 inches of backspacing will fit perfectly with this aftermarket suspension.
Features and Benefits
- Provides Clearance for up to 245mm Tires
- Taller Spindles Improve Camber Gain
- Steering Arms Improve Ackerman Angle
- Minimizes Bumpsteer
- Requires No Modifications to OEM Subframe
- Provides Comfortable, Stable Drive Quality
Steering arms are designed to eliminate bumpsteer, improve Ackerman angle and allow clearance for up to an eight-inch wide wheel with a 5-1/2" backspace. The spindles are taller for exceptional camber gain. A drag link bracket bolts onto your OEM drag link to relocate the inner tie rod end. Tie rod assemblies integrate with your new steering arms and center link to provide a true bolt-on steering system. Both upper and lower StrongArms (control arms) incorporate adjustable spherical bearings for stability and dropped cross shaft to improve camber gain.
- Steering Arms
- Drag link bracket
- Tie Rod Assemblies
*Ridetech tall spindles are only compatible with GM A/F body brake systems.
- This Ridetech Tru Turn Front Suspension Package requires the use of RideTech Coil Overs (65FRQ) or (65FHQ).
- The Ridetech spindle is a critical part of the whole system. Using a different spindle will create highly unfavorable suspension geometry and would be incompatible with our steering arms.
- The Tru Turn is specifically engineered to work only with Ridetech StrongArms.