Ridetech Monotube Shocks StreetGrip Adjustable Front Pair 1965-1970



  • Streetgrip Front Shocks
  • For 1965-1970 Mustangs
  • Includes A Pair Of Shocks
  • Ridetech Shock Mounts

Pair of Ridetech Adjustable StreetGrip Front Monotube Shocks for all 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969 and 1970 Mustangs.

Get the ride you want in your classic 1965-1970 Mustang with a Pair of Ridetech Adjustable StreetGrip Front Monotube Shocks from CJ Pony Parts! These adjustable shocks allow you to control how soft or how firm you want your suspension to feel.

Ridetech Adjustable Monotube Shock 12109515 Features:
- Smooth Body Monotube Adjustable Design
- Gas Pressurized
- Billet Steel Hardware
- Anodized Housing Tube
- Includes Shock Mounts

These shocks from Ridetech feature a monotube design with the adjustability to decide how soft or firm you want your ride to feel. The adjustability of the shocks allows you to adjust the suspension for a softer, floatier ride, or for a firm and sporty handling suspension. With the monotube design, the shock uses a single-cylinder where the fluid and pressurized gas are kept separate. This reduces the chance of cavitation, which can greatly impact handling performance. The monotube design is a higher pressure dampening system with a large piston that moves through the fluid and provides more consistent valving than a twin tube design. Billet steel hardware provides secure mounting points, and the anodized housing tube makes for a fantastic looking shock.

Lowering a Mustang and upgrading the suspension to handle performance driving are two of the most common desires of Mustang owners looking at new suspension components. Well, CJ Pony Parts has both in one package. Check out the Mustang suspension kits and components from Ridetech.

Order this Pair of Ridetech 12109515 Adjustable StreetGrip Front Monotube Shocks for your 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969 or 1970 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!

California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning

Vehicle Fitment

This product will fit the following Mustang years:

Only registered users can ask/answer questions. Please sign in or create an account.
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please sign in or create an account.