This new Radiance Plus 40” LED Light Bar combines the flood light and spot light technology to create a compact light bar that has extreme light penetration potential over a wider area than its predecessors. That means you’ll be able to see what’s coming from further away and over much wider cross-section of the trail ahead!
Constructed of a high-grade aluminum alloy, this housing is modeled off of the legendary Rigid Industries’ E-Series light bars. Inside this Radiance Plus light bar is where you’ll really start to see the difference between this light bar and its competitors. A black, exposed circuit board is included for easy connectivity of the forward projecting Broad Spot optics that combine the attributes of spot beam and a flood beam patterns. To add a touch of style to your new LED light bar, large, back-lit Rigid Industries branding plates are included.
Features and Benefits:
- Improved LED technology
- 35% more raw lumens (over Radiance light bars)
- Constructed with high-grade aluminum allot housing
- Black exposed circuit board
- Optimized forward projecting broad spot optics (spot and flood light combined)
- Built in backlighting (color options listed below)
- Updated Rigid Industries branding plates
- Includes wiring harness and multi-trigger switch
To make the installation process as easy as possible all the hardware you’ll need is included along with a wiring harness and a multi-trigger switch. Once you have this 40” LED Light Bar installed on your off-road rig you’ll be ready to ride the trails with the comfort of knowing you can see the trail ahead!
- Rigid Industries Radiance Plus 40” Light Bar (Amber, White, Blue, Red, or Green Back-lighting)
- Rigid Industries Radiance Multi-Trigger Wiring Harness
- Mounting Brackets
- Installation Hardware
- Available with amber, white, blue, red or green backlight
- AMP draw: 14.57 Amps
- Raw lumens: 16,632
- Wattage: 204 Watts