If you’re replacing the old and rusty outer rocker panel on the passenger side of your 1967-1972 Chevrolet C10, be sure to pick up this Passenger Side Outer Rocker Panel that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Excellent OEM-Style Replacement for Damaged or Rusty Outer Rocker Panel
- Gets Installed Below Passenger Side Door Just Like Original
- High-Quality Reproduction Made of Heavy-Gauge Stamped Steel
- Finished in Black E-Coat to Prevent Rust
- Measures 39" Long
- Fits Passenger Side of All 1967-1972 Chevrolet C10s
This (1104C) Passenger Side Outer Rocker Panel is an excellent OEM-style replacement and high-quality reproduction that’s made of heavy-gauge stamped steel. It gets installed below your passenger side door like the original one did, and it measures 39" long. This outer rocker panel is also finished in a black E-coat to keep it from rusting, and it'll fit all 1967-1972 Chevy C10s.
Are you looking to revive your Chevrolet C10 and live out the glory days in your classic pickup once again? If so, you have a lot of OE components to collect! Before you make any sweeping changes to your rig, however, it would be wise to browse through CJ’s collection of replacement Chevrolet C10 Parts.