RockJock now offers Antirock Sway Bar Kits (CE-9902A-16) in a universal form, for those building their own custom rigs and rock buggys. This kit features a 45 inch torsion bar length, and 20 inch long aluminum arms that are bent for use in a Jeep TJ Wrangler or LJ Unlimited rear application.
Features and Benefits:
- 45 Inch x .800 Inch Torsion Bar
- 43 Inch Mounting Tube
- 20 Inch Bent Aluminum Arms
- 14 Inch Long 1/2 Inch x 20 RH/LH Rod For Vertical Lengths
- 1/2 Inch x 20 Heim Joint Rod Ends, Jam Nuts, Weld-On Tabs
- 1.75 Inch x .095 Inch Wall DOM Tube And Delron Bushings
- Zinc Plated Hardware
- These Are Not Bolt In Kits - Require Fabrication To Install
Vertical links use a 14 inch long 1/2 inch x .20 RH/LH threaded rod, that can be cut down to your desired length. The necessary 1/2 inch x 20 thread heim joint rod ends, jam nuts, and tabs to weld to your axle tube are also supplied. Rounding out the kit are a universal weld-in 1.75 inch x .095 wall DOM tube is cut to the proper length to work with the torsion bar length, and the Delron bushings to support the bar in the tube. The 45 inch bar is a .800 inch diameter.
Please Note: These kits require fabricating for installation - these are NOT bolt-on kits.