Do you need new brackets to hold your 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler’s front brake line? Consider going with this Pair of RockJock Front Brake Line Relocation Brackets (CE-9807FBLBK) from CJ Pony Parts today!
Features and Benefits:
- Front relocation brackets
- Powder coat finish
- Uses same mounting holes and bolts as factory to mount
- Zinc plated bolts and washers to attach brake lines to new brackets
- Sold as a pair
This is the Pair of Front Brake Flex Hose Relocation Brackets (CE-9807FBLBK) out of our CE-9807S Standard Off Road Suspension System. It allows the stock line to be removed from the vehicle and bolted to these brackets with newly supplied hardware. Then, the brackets can be bolted back to the frame into the factory holes using the factory bolts. This pair includes one relocation tab for each corner of the vehicle, two bolts, and two washers. Proudly made in the USA!
- 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler
- 2007-2018 Jeep JK Unlimited Wrangler