If you are searching the market for a product to upgrade your obstacle-dominating 1997-2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler, you are in luck! CJ Pony Parts is proud to offer you a brand new RockJock Front End Housing Johnny Joint Kit with 1/2" Thru-Bolts (CE-9102K1) for your 1997-2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler. This new kit from RockJock allows our 2 inch Johnny Joints with 1/2 inch Thru bolts to be installed on stock or most aftermarket front end housings in place of the standard Upper control arm bushings.
Features and Benefits:
- TJ/LJ/XJ/MJ Front End Housing Johnny Joint Kit - 7/16 Inch Bolts
- Allows 2 Inch Johnny Joints To Replace Stock Front End Bushings
- Includes Grade 8 Bolts With Zerk Fittings Installed
- Requires Cutting And Welding Equipment For Installation
- Bare Steel Finish
- Zinc Plated Hardware
- Sold As A Pair
The kit includes a Johnny Joint insert for gear case ear and installation tool, as well as a 1-inch thick flame-cut steel Upright for the tube side, with Johnny Joint already installed. This kit has you cut off the top of the stock bracket that is on the tube and install the new RockJock piece into the existing bracket base. You then weld the RockJock piece to the existing bracket base. This allows for no welding to be done on the tube, resulting in no warpage of the tube.
Please Note: This kit requires cutting and welding equipment for installation.
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited LJ
- 1987-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ
- 1986-1992 Jeep Comanche MJ