This is the Front Trac Bar Relocating Kit (CE-9807FTBK) from the RockJock JK Off Road Suspension System. This bracket relocates the trac bar mounting point upward, allowing it to work with the new lift amount, while strengthening the stock trac bar bracket at the same time.
Features and Benefits:
- JK Front Trac Bar Relocator Kit - From JK RockJock System
- Heavy Duty Steel Construction
- Features One Hole For Standard Drag Links And One For Flipped Drag Links
- Includes Inner And Outer Bracket And All Hardware
- Minor Welding Required To Affix To Stock Housing
- Black Powdercoat Finish
- Gold Zinc Plated Hardware
- Sold As A Kit
This bracket also features one hole for vehicles with standard drag links, plus one for vehicles with flipped drag links. Kit includes the inner and outer brackets and all hardware.
- This kit is designed to work with the RockJock Offroad Suspension System.
- Minor welding is required to affix this bracket to the stock axle housing. Detailed instructions included.
- 2007-Present Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2007-Present Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited