These are the adjustable length Johnny Joint front upper control arms (CE-9807FUA) out of the RockJock JK off road suspension system. Arms are fabricated from 1.25 inch O.D. x .188 inch wall d.o.m. steel tubing, feature the 2 inch Johnny Joint rod end on one end, and a formed steel fork and jam nut on the other end.
Features and Benefits:
- JK Front Upper Johnny Joint Control Arms
- Out Of The RockJock JK Offroad Suspension System
- Adjustable Length On Fork End With 2 Inch Johnny Joint On Other End
- Black Powdercoat Finish
- Gold Zinc Plated Grade 8 Bolts For Frame End Of Bars
- Sold As A Pair
New grade 8 bolts are furnished for the frame end of the arms, while the housing end retains the factory hardware. Arms and ends are finished in semi-gloss black Powdercoat.
- 2007-Present Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2007-Present Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited