This RockJock Heavy Duty Drag Link (JK-9703DL) features a 1 5/8 inch diameter 4130 chrome moly heat treated steel tube and 1 1/4 inch thread forged steel greasable tie rod ends for your Jeep JK Wrangler! The massive tie rod ends thread into the body so that they may be replaced without replacing the whole rod end.
Features and Benefits:
- 1 5/8 Inch Diameter 4130 Chrome Moly Heat-Treated Steel Tube
- 1 1/4 Inch Thread Forged Steel Greasable Tie Rod Ends
- No Modifications Or Machining Necessary
- Black Powdercoat Finish
- Sold As A Kit
The same threaded in tie rod end is used at all 4 points, so only one spare would have to be carried, and they may be unscrewed from the rod end bodies and screwed in from the other side if a flipped tie rod and/or drag link was desired. Tie rod and drag link tubes feature wrench flats machined onto them, and jam nuts for ease of adjustment. This unit is a direct replacement for your stock parts. No modifications or machining to any part of the vehicle is necessary, and best of all, it is made in the USA!
- Flipping the tie rod or drag link would require retapering the tie rod end holes from the top side of the knuckle.
- Replaces part number JK-9701.
- 2007-Present Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2007-Present Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited