The RockJock Heavy Duty Tie Rod and Drag Link System (JK-9703P) for right hand drive Jeep JK Wranglers features 1 5/8 inch diameter 4130 chrome moly heat treated steel tubing tie rod and drag link tubes, 1 1/4 inch thread forged steel greasable tie rod ends, as well as new steering stabilizer shock bracket and U-bolt kit.
Features and Benefits:
- 1 5/8 Inch 4130 Chrome Moly Heat-Treated Steel Tubing Tie Rod And Drag Link Tubes
- 1 1/4 Inch Thread Forged Greasable Tie Rod Ends
- Includes Steering Stabilizer Bracket And U-Bolt Kit
- Direct Replacement Unit For The Stock Part
- Black Powdercoat Tie Rod Assemblies
- Silver Zinc Plated Stabilizer Bracket And Hardware
- Sold As A Kit
The massive tie rod ends thread into the body so that they may be replaced without replacing the whole rod end. The same threaded in tie rod end is used at all 4 points, so only one spare would have to be carried, and they may be unscrewed from the rod end bodies and screwed in from the other side if a flipped tie rod and/or drag link was desired. Tie rod and drag link tubes feature wrench flats machined onto them, and jam nuts for ease of adjustment. This unit is a direct replacement for your stock parts. No modifications or machining to any part of the vehicle is necessary, and best of all, it is made in the USA!
- Flipping the tie rod or drag link would require retapering the tie rod end holes from the top side of the knuckle.
- Replaces part number JK-9701.
- 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited