This RockJock steering system for the Jeep JK Wrangler features 1 1/2 inch diameter tube tie rod and 1 1/2 inch solid forged drag link, forged tie rod ends, and premium jam nuts and adjuster. This kit features a flipped drag link, and requires you to drill the drag link end taper out in your passenger-side knuckle to allow the new RockJock tapered sleeve to be installed from the top. After the sleeve is installed, the rest of the system is completely bolt-on and includes a heavy-duty steering stabilizer shock mounting kit.
Features and Benefits:
- 1 1/2 Inch Forged Tie Rod Ends And Solid Forged Drag Link
- Requires Drilling To Allow Tapered Sleeve To Be Installed
- Premium Jam Nuts And Adjuster
- Includes Steering Stabilizer Bracket And U-Bolt Kit
- Black Powdercoat Tie Rod Assemblies
- Silver Zinc Plated Stabilizer Bracket And Hardware
- Sold As A Kit
Please Note: This is also the unit that would be used at a bolt-on kit for all right hand vehicles.
- Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018
- Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited 2007-2018