If you are currently searching for a product that is made of very durable material and impervious to weather that will undoubtedly upgrade the performance of your 1997-2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler, you have come to the right place. CJ Pony Parts is thrilled to offer you a brand new RockJock Internally Greased 2-1/2" .562 Hole x 2.625 OA Johnny Ball Joint With Standard Cross-Drilled Bolt (CE-9110) for your 1997-2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler. For fabricators and suspension system builders, these RockJock Johnny Joints offer 30 degrees of unrestricted movement in any direction as compared to 22 degrees on a common heim joint.
Features and Benefits:
- 2-1/2" Johnny Joint Rod End W/Greasable Zinc Plated Grade 8 Bolt
- 2.625 Inch x .562 Heat Treated And Cross-Drilled Steel Ball
- High Density - Tough 88 Urethane Encases The Inner Bal
- 9/16 Bolt Hole With 2 5/8 Inch Mounting Width
- Offers 30 Degrees Of Unrestricted Movement
- Black Powdercoat .180 Thick Heat-Treated Steel Housing
- Zinc Plated Hardware
- Welding Required For Installation
- Sold As Each
The bushings in the Johnny Joint rod ends are made with a high-density - tough 88 urethane that encases the inner ball. It is a very durable material and is impervious to the weather. The special center ball is heat-treated steel for extra strength, cross-drilled for Thru-bolt lubrication, features a .562 inch Thru bolt hole, and a 2.625-inch mounting width. The outer shell is .180 inch DOM tubing, and the retaining washers are heat-treated steel. 9/16 inch greaseable bolt with nut and washers included.
- 1997-2006 Jeep TJ Wranglers