If you are ready to upgrade your mountain-climbing Jeep so it will dominate any obstacle that comes its way, you have come to the right place. CJ Pony Parts is thrilled to offer you a brand new RockJock Internally Greased 2-1/2" .562 Hole x 2.625 OA Johnny Ball Joint With -14 Cross-Drilled Bolt (CE-9110-14) for your 1997-2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler. These Johnny Joints offer 30 degrees of unrestricted movement in any direction as compared to 22 degrees on a common heim joint.
Features and Benefits:
- 2 1/2 Inch Johnny Joint Rod End W/Greasable 9/16 Inch Grade 8 Bolt
- 2.365 Inch x .562 Heat Treated And Cross-Drilled Steel Ball
- High Density - Tough 88 Urethane Encases The Inner Bal
- .562 Inch Bolt Hole With 2.365 Inch Mounting Width
- Offers 30 Degrees Of Unrestricted Movement
- Black Powdercoated .180 Thick Heat-Treated Steel Housing
- Zinc Plated Hardware
- Welding Required For Installation
- Sold As Each
The bushings in the Johnny Joint rod ends are made with a high-density - tough 88 urethane that encases the inner ball. It is a very durable material and is impervious to weather. The special center ball is heat-treated steel for extra strength, cross-drilled for Thru-bolt lubrication, features a .562 inch Thru bolt hole, and a 2.365-inch mounting width. The outer shell is .180 inch DOM tubing, and the retaining washers are heat-treated steel. 9/16 inch greaseable bolt with nut and washers included.
- 1997-2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler