If you are ready to boost your obstacle-dominating Jeep so it will command every barrier that comes its way, your search is over! CJ Pony Parts is thrilled to provide you with a RockJock Internally Greased 2-1/2" .625 Hole X 2.368 OA Johnny Ball Joint With -18 Cross-Drilled Bolt (CE-9110-18) for your 1997-2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler. The bushings in the Johnny Joint rod ends are made with a high-density - tough 88 urethane that encases the inner ball. Additionally, these Johnny Joints offer 30 degrees of unrestricted movement in any direction in comparison to 22 degrees on a common heim joint.
Features and Benefits:
- 2-1/2" Johnny Joint Rod End With Greasable 5/8 Inch Grade 8 Bolt
- 2.368 Inch x .625 Heat Treated And Cross-Drilled Steel Ball
- High Density - Tough 88 Urethane Encases The Inner Ball
- .625 Inch Bolt Hole With 2.368 Inch Mounting Width
- Offers 30 Degrees Of Unrestricted Movement
- Black Powdercoated .180 Thick Heat-Treated Steel Housing
- Zinc Plated Hardware
- Welding Required For Installation
- Sold As Each
It is a very durable material and is impervious to all types of weather. The special center ball is heat-treated steel for extra strength, cross-drilled for Thru-bolt lubrication, features a .625 inch Thru bolt hole, and a 2.368-inch mounting width. The outer shell is .180 inch DOM tubing, and the retaining washers are heat-treated steel. 5/8 inch greaseable bolt with nut and washers included.
- 1997-2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler