As fellow Jeep enthusiasts, we understand that the best products on the market are the only products that have a place in your rugged Jeep TJ Wrangler. CJ Pony Parts is proud to offer you a brand new RockJock Externally Greased 2-1/2" Narrow Johnny Joint Rod End With 0.562 X 2.625 Standard Ball (CE-9110N) for your 1997-2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler. For fabricators and suspension system builders, these Johnny Joints offer up to 40 degrees of unrestricted movement in any direction as compared to 22 degrees on a common heim joint.
Features and Benefits:
- Narrow 2 1/2 Inch Johnny Joint Rod End - Externally Greased
- 2.625 Inch x .562 Heat Treated Steel And Cross-Drilled Ball
- High Density - Tough 88 Urethane Encases The Inner Bal
- .562 Inch Bolt Hole With 2.625 Inch Mounting Width
- Offers Up To 40 Degrees Of Unrestricted Movement
- .180 Thick Heat-Treated Steel Housing w/Zerk Fitting
- Welding Required For Installation
- Sold As Each
The bushings in the Johnny Joint rod ends are made with a high-density - tough 88 urethane that encases the inner ball. It is a very durable material and is impervious to the weather. The special center ball is heat-treated steel for extra strength, cross-drilled for Thru-bolt lubrication, features a .562 inch Thru bolt hole, and a 2.625-inch mounting width. The outer shell is .180 inch DOM tubing and is fitted with zerk fitting for external greasing. Retaining washers are heat-treated steel.
- 1997-2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler