If your 1997-2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler needs new suspension hardware, go for gold! Check out this RockJock 2.5" Narrow Forged Steel Johnny Joint Rod End with 7/8" Left Hand 18-Thread, 2.625" Ball Center, and .562" Thru Bolt Hole (CE-9115NL) from CJ Pony Parts today!
Features and Benefits:
- 2.5 Inch Narrow Forged Johnny Joint Rod End - 7/8 Inch RH Thread
- 3.5 Inches of 7/8 Inch-18 Left Hand Threaded Shank
- 2.625 Inch x .562 Inch Heat-Treated Steel Ball Encased with Tough 88 Urethane
- 2.625 Inch Mounting Width With .562 Inch Thru Bolt Hole
- Forged Steel Body Equipped with Zerk Fitting for External Greasing
- Gold Zinc Plated Finish
- Sold Individually
This 2.5" Narrow Forged Steel Johnny Joint Rod End (CE-9115NL) made by RockJock features a forged steel construction, a 7/8 inch left hand 18-threaded shank, and comes fully assembled with 2.625 inch wide ball center with a .562 inch thru bolt hole. These units are externally greaseable using a zerk fitting. Units will also accept our 9/16 inch greaseable thru bolts as well which are available separately. This rod end is finished with a gold zinc plating.
- 1997-2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler