If your 1997-2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler needs new suspension hardware, go for gold! Check out this RockJock 2" Narrow Forged Steel Johnny Joint Rod End with 7/8" Left Hand 14-Thread, 1.600" Ball Center, and .562" Thru Bolt Hole (CE-9116NL-13) from CJ Pony Parts today!
Features and Benefits:
- 2 Inch Narrow Forged Johnny Joint Rod End - 7/8 Inch LH Thread
- 3.5 Inches of 7/8 Inch-14 Left Hand Threaded Shank
- 1.600 Inch x .562 Inch Heat-Treated Steel Ball Encased with Tough 88 Urethane
- 1.600 Inch Mounting Width With .562 Inch Thru Bolt Hole
- Forged Steel Body Equipped with Zerk Fitting for External Greasing
- Gold Zinc Plated Finish
- Sold Individually
This 2" Narrow Forged Steel Johnny Joint Rod End (CE-9116NL-13) made by RockJock features a forged steel construction, a 7/8 inch left hand 14-threaded shank, and comes fully assembled with 1.600 inch wide ball center with a .562 inch thru bolt hole. These units are externally greaseable using a zerk fitting. This rod end is finished with a gold zinc plating.
- 1997-2006 Jeep TJ Wranglers