Here at CJ Pony Parts, we understand the importance of using only the best of products to upgrade your beloved Jeep TJ Wrangler. CJ Pony Parts is glad to offer you a brand new RockJock Johnny Joint Rod End With a Greaseable Bolt And a .625" X 2.625" Ball (CE-9110-26) for your 1997-2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler. Compared to a common heim joint that will only provide 22 degrees of movement, RockJock Johnny Joints offer 30 degrees of unrestricted movement in any direction!
Features and Benefits:
- 2-1/2" Johnny Joint Rod End With Greasable 5/8 Inch Grade 8 Bolt
- 2.625 Inch x .625 Heat Treated And Cross-Drilled Steel Ball
- High Density - Tough 88 Urethane Encases The Inner Ball
- .625 Inch Bolt Hole With 2.625 Inch Mounting Width
- Offers 30 Degrees Of Unrestricted Movement
- Black Powdercoated .180 Thick Heat-Treated Steel Housing
- Zinc Plated Hardware
- Welding Required For Installation
- Sold As Each
The bushings in the Johnny Joint rod ends are made with a high-density - tough 88 urethane that encases the inner ball. It is a very durable material and is immune to unkind weather conditions. The special center ball is heat-treated steel for extra strength, cross-drilled for Thru-bolt lubrication, features a .625 inch Thru bolt hole, and a 2.625-inch mounting width. The outer shell is .180 inch DOM tubing, and the retaining washers are heat-treated steel. 5/8 inch greaseable bolt with nut and washers included.
- 1997-2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler