If your 1997-2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler or your 2004-2006 Jeep TJ Unlimited Wrangler needs a lift and added off-road flexibility, look no further! Check out this RockJock Johnny Joint 4" Suspension System Kit with Sway Bar Disconnects (CE-9800HLS) from CJ Pony Parts today!
Features and Benefits:
- TJ/LJ Johnny Joint 4” Suspension System with Sway Bar Disconnects - No Shocks/No Springs
- Coil Springs NOT included in this kit - sold separately
- Replaces all eight control arms with Johnny Joint adjustable arms
- Engineered to provide unrivaled articulating flexibility
- Keeps tires in contact with the terrain for maximum traction
- Includes RockJock front and rear polyurethane bump stop kits
- Rancho RS9000 adjustable shocks sold separately
- Powder coat finish on bars and larger components
- Zinc plated components and hardware
- Sold as a kit
The RockJock Johnny Joint Suspension System Kit (CE-9800HLS) is a complete package that replaces all eight stock control arms and provides a 4" lift. It is engineered to provide unrivaled articulating flexibility and performance in the most adverse off-road conditions. The Johnny Joint system keeps the tires in contact with the terrain for maximum traction. Kit includes eight Johnny Joint control arms, Johnny Joint adjustable front trac bar, rear trac bar relocation bracket, front sway bar disconnects, rear sway bar extended links, and the RockJock front and rear polyurethane bump stop kits. Rancho RS9000 adjustable Shocks sold separately. When used in conjunction with a 1" body lift and a 1" motor mount lift, this kit (CE-9800HLS) allows for efficient use of up to 35" tires.
Please Note: See our various coil spring offerings to get exactly what you need, given your vehicle build specs.
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler LJ Unlimited