Are you hoping to get the maximum traction from the tires on your 2004-2006 Jeep TJ Unlimited Wrangler? If so, check out this RockJock Johnny Joint 4" Suspension System Kit with AntiRock And Double Adjustable Upper Arms (CE-9801HSL) from CJ Pony Parts today!
Features and Benefits:
- TJ Unlimited Johnny Joint 4” Suspension System with AntiRock and Double Adjustable Upper Arms
- Replaces all eight (8) control arms with Johnny Joint adjustable arms
- Engineered to provide unrivaled articulating flexibility
- Keeps tires in contact with the terrain for maximum traction
- Includes front and rear polyurethane bump stop kits
- Rancho RS9000 adjustable shocks sold separately
- Powder coat finish on bars and hardware
- Zinc plated components and hardware
- Sold as a kit
The RockJock Johnny Joint Suspension System Kit (CE-9801HSL) is a complete package that replaces all eight stock control arms and provides a 4” lift. It is engineered to provide unrivaled articulating flexibility and performance in the most adverse off-road conditions. The Johnny Joint system keeps the tires in contact with the terrain for maximum traction. This kit includes eight (8) adjustable length Johnny Joint control arms that are single adjustable lower – double adjustable Uppers, four 4” lift coil springs, Johnny Joint adjustable front trac bar, rear trac bar relocation bracket, RockJock AntiRock front sway bar, rear sway bar extended links, and the RockJock front and rear poly urethane bump stop kits. Rancho RS9000 adjustable Shocks are sold separately. When used in conjunction with a 1” body lift and a 1” motor mount lift, this kit (CE-9801HSL) allows for efficient use of up to 35” tires.
- 2004-2006 Jeep TJ Unlimited Wrangler