Do you need a heavy duty track bar for your Jeep Cherokee, Jeep Comanche, or Jeep Wrangler? If so, check out this RockJock Adjustable Johnny Joint Front Trac Bar (CE-9120TJS) from CJ Pony Parts today!
Features and Benefits:
- TJ/LJ/XJ/MJ Johnny Joint Front Trac Bar
- Intended on Vehicles with Minimum 2” of Lift
- 1.250” x .250” Wall 4130 Chrome Moly Tubing
- Heavy Duty Adjuster End has Urethane Bushing with Steel Insert Sleeve
- 2” Johnny Joint Greaseable Rod End Gusset on Frame End of Bar
- Drilling Required for Larger 5/8” Frame Bolt
- Gold Zinc Plated Mounting Hardware
- Black Powder Coat Finish on Track Bar
- Sold Individually
The all new and improved Johnny Joint Trac Bar (CE-9120TJS) for the TJ/XJ/LJ/MJ features an offset Johnny Joint rod end that puts the bar further forward providing more clearance between the diff and the trac bar. Other features include 1-1/4” x .250” wall 4130 chrome moly construction, a welded-in gusset from the bar to the Johnny Joint, a heavy duty adjustor end with urethane bushing and steel insert sleeve, and a semi-gloss black powder coat finish. Some drilling is required for installation. The supplied frame bolt is 5/8” – this hole must be drilled to size to accommodate the heavier duty bolt.
Please Note: This trac bar is intended to be used with a minimum of 2” of lift. It may work on vehicles with less lift with Dana 30 frontends, however, on vehicles with no lift and a Dana 44, 9” or 60 frontend, you may run into a clearance issue. Always check fitment before drilling!
- 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ
- 1986-1992 Jeep Comanche MJ
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler LJ Unlimited