If you are interested in the RockJock JK Wrangler Off-Road Suspension System but cannot use all of the pieces, consider purchasing this Pair of RockJock Front Lower Control Arms (CE-9807FLA) from CJ Pony Parts today! This kit comes straight from the Off-Road Suspension System!
Features and Benefits:
- Out of the RockJock JK Off-Road Suspension System
- Fabricated from 1.625” x .250” wall DOM steel tubing
- Adjustable length on one end
- Black powder coat finish
- Gold zinc plated forged ends
- Sold as a pair
These are the adjustable length Johnny Joint front lower control arms (CE-9807FLA) out of the RockJock JK Wrangler off-road suspension system. The arms are fabricated from 1.625” o.d. x .250” wall D.O.M. steel tubing. They feature the 2-1/2” Johnny Joint rod end on one end, and the 1-1/4” right hand threaded forged 2-1/2” Johnny Joint and jam nut on the other end. The arms are finished in semi-gloss black powder coat while the forged ends are finished in gold zinc plating.
- 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler
- 2007-2018 Jeep JK Unlimited Wrangler