Improve the off-road traction in your rugged 2018-2021 4-Door Jeep JL Wrangler by adding this American made RockJock CE-9900JLR4 Antirock Rear Sway Bar Kit to your aftermarket upgrade list. This Antirock Sway Bar is designed and developed to directly replace you JL’s stock rear sway bar without requiring disconnection for off-road use.
Features and Benefits:
- For 2-Door and 4-Door Jeep JL Wranglers
- Forged chromoly for strength and durability
- Frees up suspension articulation
- Increases off-road traction
- Directly replaces vehicles stock front sway bar
- Does not require disconnecting for off-road use
- Mounts bolt into existing holes in the bottom of the frame rail
- Links to the stock mounts to your Jeep’s axle housing
- Made in the USA
To ensure superior strength and durability, forged chromoly construction is applied to the sway bar in this kit. These construction elements mimic those used in professional off-road competition sway bars. The included sway bar mounts into existing hole in the side of your JL's frame rail and the links attach to the stock mounts on your JL's axle housing. Additional kit components include semi-gloss black powder coated steel sway bar arms, delrin sway bar bushings (frame inserts), adjustable length heim jointed sway bar links and tapered aluminum washers, flat head allen bolts, 3/8" grade 8 bolts and nylock nuts to retain the arms.
- Forged Chromoly Sway Bar
- Steel Sway Bar Arms (Semi-Gloss Black Powder Coat)
- Delrin Sway Bar Bushings (Frame Inserts)
- Adjustable Length Heim Jointed Sway Bar Links
- All Necessary Hardware
Please Note: Jeeps will have more body roll than stock. This sway bar may be used on the street, however, it will not provide the same handling characteristics as the stock sway bar.