Replace your Jeep’s stock drag link system today! Check out this RockJock Black Heavy Duty Tie Rod System Kit (CE-9701) from CJ Pony Parts for a worthy upgrade to your steering system!
Features and Benefits:
- TJ/LJ/XJ/MJ/ZJ Currectlync Steering System
- 1-1/4"diameter forged alloy drag link
- 1-1/4" solid alloy steel tie rod bar
- All 7/8” thread tie rod ends with boots
- Includes zinc plated heavy duty steering stabilizer bracket
- Designed to be used on vehicles with 4” of lift
- Black powder coat finish
- Sold as a kit
The RockJock Heavy Duty Tie Rod and Drag Link System (CE-9701) for TJ, LJ, XJ, MJ and ZJ vehicles features a 1-1/4” diameter forged alloy drag link, and 1-1/4” solid alloy steel tie rod bar that is bored and threaded on the ends. All 7/8” thread tie rod ends with boots are included as well as the RockJock heavy duty steering stabilizer bracket. This unit is a direct replacement for the stock parts. No modifications or machining to any part of the vehicle is necessary. This unit is rated at 200% stronger than the stock components.
Please Note: This unit is designed to be used on vehicles with 4” of lift. It can be used on vehicles with less lift, but the vehicle must have a minimum of a 2” bump stop, over stock. Also, on vehicles with no lift, two of the tie rod ends may need be trimmed to achieve proper adjustment.
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler LJ Unlimited
- 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ
- 1986-1992 Jeep Comanche MJ
- 1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ